COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOL REMINDER
As Samoa is continuing with the national lockdown (Alert Level 3), the general public is reminded once again to adhere with the State of Emergency (S.O.E) Orders.
All persons must comply with the prevention measures put in place by the National Emergency Operation Centre (N.E.O.C) and the Ministry of Health (M.O.H). These include the following:
- Mandatory WEARING of FACE MASK at all times;
- PHYSICALLY DISTANCING from others at all times;
- WASHING of HANDS regularly
- LEAVING ALL CHILDREN UNDER 12 YEARS OLD at home
- CARRYING of VACCINATION CARD at all times
Working together as a Nation and adhering to the necessary precautionary measures provide will limit the spread of COVID-19.
The public’s understanding and continuous support in keeping Samoa safe is greatly appreciated.