And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
“We know that all things” – both good and bad, pleasant and unpleasant – everything because all means all – “works together for good” , “for those who love God.”
Everything that we meet in life, everything, without exception, works together for our best. It couldn’t be written more clearly, but sometimes superficiality causes us not to see it. Everything our Loving Father allows to happen in our lives, will work out to our benefit. Going through trials makes us stronger. Going through difficult challenges of life builds our character and prepares us for the next challenge.
In 1 Thessalonians 5:18 says: “In everything give thanks.” Both bad and good.
And Paul writes, “Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!” Philippians 4:4.
This isn’t possible without believing in Romans 8:28.
Believing in Romans 8:28 will lead us to not give in to the temptation to:
- Get angry.
- Get offended.
- Feel insulted.
- Lose my self-control.
- Become jealous or envious.
- Lose courage.
- Become bitter.
- Bear a grudge against anyone.
- Complain about anything.
- Become dissatisfied.
- Avenge myself.
- Take what belongs to others.
- Do anything that is false or deceptive.
- Become restless when something is going on.
- Revile in return when I am being reviled.
- Dislike anybody at all.
- Get upset.
- Feel it is hard to bear when I have to suffer reproach.
- Think that anything is annoying.
- Think that anyone or anything is standing in my way.
- Feel that I am ever unfortunate.
- Feel that I am ever disappointed.
- Feel that I have been deceived.
- Desire better things.
- Feel aggrieved that I have received the spouse that I have or that I have no spouse.
Believing Romans 8:28 will lead to:
- Profound peace and rest in God.
- A powerful, heavenly joy.
- A rock-solid, overcoming life.
- A faithful mind and a faithful life.
- Souls gaining confidence in you.
- A fruitful and blessed life.
Romans 8:28 results in: Men and women that are equipped for every work! Because everything that has happened to you and is happening to you now.. will ultimately benefit you because you love God and he has a purpose in your life.
God Bless Samoa today.