Tuesday, 7th March 2023 – 2.00pm – USP – Alafua
1. On behalf of the Government and the people of Samoa, I would like to extend our heartfelt and sincere gratitude to Your Excellency Mr. Keisuke Senta the Ambassador for Japan.
2. Our mutual partnership in advancing education in Samoa continues to leave imprints that will go down in history as one of the strongest ties, and the signing of this contract speaks volume in itself.
3. I also wish to commend my colleague, Professor Pal Ahluwalia. The honourable Vice Chancellor of USP for putting forth a much needed proposal which prompted us to activate on the promise to elevate educational support and resources for our Savaii residents.
4. I pray that work will commence without any further delays and I sincerely hope that will all be able to shake hands together to toast at the completion of this project.
5. Once again, thank you and may God bless! Arikato Kosaimas