Upolu Vaccination Sites: 4 – 9 April 2022
The public is hereby advised that that the Ministry of Health will proceed with the COVID-19 Vaccination Roll Out for Upolu on Monday, 4th April to Saturday 9th April, 2022.
The target groups will include;
• Paediatric Pfizer Vaccination for 5 to 11 years old (1st dose only for children who have just turned 5 or have not yet vaccinated)
• Boosters for 18 years and above with minimum of 3 months since completing the first two doses of COVID-19 primary series vaccination
• Pfizer vaccination for 12 to 17 years (1st and 2nd doses only).
VACCINATION SITES FOR THE APIA URBAN AREA
MONDAY 4TH APRIL 2022
1) Vaivase Primary School
2) Magiagi Primary School
3) Tanugamanono Primary School
4) Vailima Primary School
5) Apia Primary School
TUESDAY 5TH APRIL 2022
1) Manumalo Baptist Primary – Maluafou
2) BAHAI Montessouri Pre-School
3) Samoa Adventist Primary School & Agape Pre-School
4) Vaimea Primary School
WEDNESDAY 6TH APRIL 2022
1) Vaimoso Primary School
2) Marist Brothers Primary School- Mulivai
3) Saint Mary’s Primary School – Savalalo
4) Lepea Primary School
The public is advised and encourage to go the nearest Vaccination Sites (Community Schools/Halls) listed that are located within your respective communities. This is encourage to avoid overcrowding and to reduce the risks of further infections in any particular site.
ADDITIONAL SITES FOR VACCINATION ON TUESDAY 5TH, THURSDAY 7TH, SATURDAY 9TH APRIL 2022 ONLY
1. EPI Building opposite Seb and Rene – Motootua
2. MOH Credentialing Centre – Motootua
3. Health Centre – Matagialalua
4. ALL DISTRICT HOSPITAL in UPOLU
ON VACCINATION DAY THE PUBLIC IS ADVISED TO:
Ensure that you and your child wear masks
Ensure that you or child has had breakfast and is well hydrated
Provide a copy of birth certificate or passport to confirm your vaccination records
Wear loose clothing for easy access to the upper arm
You or your child will need to wait for 15-20 minutes at the vaccination site after being vaccinated
MUST BRING YOUR VACCINATION CARD
All eligible population who are acutely ill or have fever (of 380 C or higher) on the day of vaccination, or is one of the confirmed cases of COVID-19 will not be vaccinated unless they have fully recovered and re-tested with a confirmed negative result.
Your continue support is much appreciated and we urge you to continue to practice preventative measures of COVID-19 such as hand-washing, wear masks, keep 2 metres distance and avoid crowded places to mitigate the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
For further information please contact 8006440 or 997.