Unit Trust of Samoa (UTOS) declares 10 sene Dividend Distribution for Unitholders

0
179

The Unit Trust of Samoa has declared a 10 sene per unit dividend distribution for its unitholders, following another successful financial year.The declared dividend reflects a 6.41% dividend return in addition to a 5.77% return earned from the growth in unit price during the financial year. Overall the total return for financial year ending 30th June 2019 is 12.18%. The total amount to be paid out to unitholders from this distribution is $6.5 million.

The dividend was declared during the UTOS (Management) Limited Board meeting on 27th of June 2019 prior to the end of the financial year, marking another profitable year for the Trust.
On behalf of the Trustee, The Chairman and the Board of Directors, the Management and Staff of
UTOS (Management) Limited would like to thank the unitholders for trusting UTOS as your
investment vehicle.

The dividend will be payable on Wednesday 3rd July 2019.

For further information please contact UTOS on 26949 or 29916 or visit our website www.utos.ws